discounted Early Registration
Join me, Ayesha McGowan, for the "Do Better Together" Virtual Ride Series! Y'all can set goals and earn prizes right along side me as I make prepare for my 2018 race season! With a week long ride window in January, February, and March, you'll have three opportunities to shoot for the stars. Ride with friends, or ride alone. Just ride. I appreciate your support, and can't wait to see what we'll accomplish together! Who knows? At the end of it all, you might find yourself rolling on a brand new Cannondale!
- Who? You
- What? You ride your bike!
- When? January 22-28, February 19-25, and March 19-25.
- Where? Wherever you want! Indoor training rides, rollers, and Zwift also count, and no worries if you don't have a bike computer, use your phone or input your miles/time manually!
- Why? Because we will always do better by working together!
- How? Get started by following the button below to register for the first ride!
- How much? $25 per ride, per person. (Earlybirds! Get in where you fit in for $20)
- What do I get? A personalized bib number with printing instructions (e-mailed), an invitation to the "Do Better Together" Strava group, and entry into a raffle for US prizes from Cannondale, Assos, and SRAM or if you're in London, prizes from Look Mum No Hands, and Strava!
- What about those shirts? Order a DBT shirt for $15 with ride registration using the code DBTSHIRT5 or order one for $20 without registration (Shipping within the USA only).
- I heard I could win a bike, is that true? Sure is! Complete all three rides in the series, and you are eligible to win a brand new Cannondale Caad 12! Pretty cool right?!
- Wait! I have more questions! No worries. Click that FAQ button below, and if you still need help, drop me a line!