- Dotsie Bausch, Olympic Silver Medalist, NAA Mentor
- Janel Holcomb, Coach and Former Professional Cyclist, NAA Mentor
- Joy McCulloch, Coach and Professional Cyclist, NAA Mentor
- Amber Pierce, Professional Cyclist, NAA Mentor
- Sarah Lamb, Professional Mechanic for Mavic and SRAM NRS, NAA Mentor
- Ayesha McGowan, Aspiring Pro Cyclist, NAA Mentor/Mentee
After a great women's clinic last year, Network For Advancing Athletes is back to offer the NAA-Mike Nosco Memorial Ride Women’s Clinic in support of the 2016 Mike Nosco Memorial Ride. Our women's clinic features Olympic, professional and elite women who offer insight and mentorship to empower you and your friends to complete the challenging Mike Nosco Memorial Ride in support of local families.
This clinic is for anyone who rides or aspires to ride bicycles! All ages and backgrounds are welcome!
This clinic is FREE! Our awesome mentors volunteer their time for this. Optional tax-deductible donations are welcomed in any amount and support ongoing mentorship programs through Network For Advancing Athletes (registered non-profit tax ID 47-1463617).
You'll hear from our mentors on a range of topics to help you become a better cyclist and empower you to take part in the Mike Nosco Memorial Ride. You'll get to ask our mentors questions and practice on-the-bike skills with them on a social ride through beautiful Thousand Oaks. Get to know them during a post-ride lunch, and get tips on how to clean and maintain your own bike with a demo from our pro mechanic, Sarah.
In other words, it's going to be awesome! Bring your friends! Tell everyone you know!